Saturday, July 18, 2026

Scientist and Conservation Biologist Dijo Thomas met the new Kerala Forest Minister, Shri. Shibu Baby John, in Delhi.

 🔵 A few days ago, I met the new Kerala Forest Minister, Shri. Shibu Baby John, in Delhi.


I informed him that his initial work since becoming the Forest Minister has been relatively good.


I congratulated him for the excellent steps he has taken for Wildlife Conservation and Environmental Protection in a short period of time. 


Despite his busy schedule, for about 20 minutes,





🛑 I spoke in detail about my important Discoveries, which are 


1. 🐅 Neelagiri Kaduva ( Neelagiri Tiger ),


2. 🦘 American Chupacabra, 

3. 🦘 Raktha Athika ➖ The Indian Chupacabra,

4. 🐆 Pogeyan Leopard of BBC Documentary,

5. 🐘 Kuravan Elephants 

etc. 

 .....................................


🟢 Apart from that, I also told him about My Other CONTRIBUTIONS to Science, such as 


1. ConDAS 

2. F3B ➖ NSPM Method

3. Einstein Level Discovery 

4. SVD ➖ CSE Method 

5. Theoretical Zoology 

Etc., 

which He listened with great enthusiasm. 

.....................................


🔳 I have told him that a Solution can be found through proper Scientific Study ;

for the Human - Wildlife Conflict, 

Which is a 

◾Big Problem today, Faced by the People living near the Forest,

◾As well as the Wildlife.


👉 I also told him that in this regard, the 1. Forest Department, and 2. the people who claim to be "scientists" at KFRI, Kerala Forest Research Institute, a Government body, have all failed in this regard for a long time.


While others were waiting to speak to him, Shri Shibu Baby John listened to all these, very attentively. 


A very positive reply was received from him.

 ..................


Before this, I had called him several times and talked to him about my Discoveries, the Human- Wildlife Conflict, and how to Find a Solution to it.


It was also decided that when he came to Delhi, we would meet and talk in person. Accordingly, I met him in Delhi on 26 June 10.


Dijo Thomas 

▪️ Scientist 

▪️ Theoretical Zoologist

▪️ Wild Elephant Expert

▪️ Conservation Biologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔵 Scott Henke | The Most Popular & Most Wildly Quoted Scientific Paper on Chupacabra, in the World ; ➖ Totally Denying its Existence❗

  Part ➖ 1 | 🔵 The Most Popular & Most Wildly Quoted Scientific Paper on Chupacabra, in the World ;     ➖ Totally Denying its Existenc...