Saturday, July 4, 2026

🟩 Scientist and Theoretical Zoologist Dijo Thomas Officially Declares the Discovery of 🐘 Kuravan Elephant Species in Sri Lanka❗

 πŸŸ© Scientist and Theoretical Zoologist Dijo Thomas Officially Declares the Discovery of

  🐘 Kuravan Elephant Species in Sri Lanka❗


Minneriya and Kaudulla National Parks ,

Sri Lanka.


πŸ‘‰ First time that Kuravan Elephants are being Discovered outside India.


◾ Sri Lanka becomes the Second Country in the World ; 

to have Kuravan Elephants.


Sri Lanka also has Asian Elephants.


🟩 Scientist and Theoretical Zoologist Dijo Thomas Officially Declares the Discovery of    🐘 Kuravan Elephant Species in Sri Lanka❗

🟩 Scientist and Theoretical Zoologist Dijo Thomas Officially Declares the Discovery of    🐘 Kuravan Elephant Species in Sri Lanka❗

..........................................


  πŸ”΅ I am Declaring the Discovery of Kuravan Elephants in Sri Lanka ;

➖ after a Research of more than 1 Year, regarding this Newly Discovered Elephant Species, in various National Parks and Sanctuaries of Sri Lanka.


No, I Didn't visit Sri Lanka physically for the Research.


πŸ‘‰ I did the Research through Photos of Kuravan Elephants & Asian Elephants in Various National Parks there.


πŸ‘‰ I also Directly Contacted some of the Wildlife Photographers in Sri Lanka ; inorder to Verify that they took the Photos in the Same Location, as being Mentioned in the Photos published in Facebook or in a Website❗


I can publish the Testimony of the Photographers, after I get Permission from them ...


πŸ‘‰ Finally, Only after Verifying more than 50 + Photos, from various National Parks in Sri Lanka, that I am Declaring the Discovery of Kuravan Elephants in Sri Lanka❗


This Research and Verification took more than a Year ...


Dijo Thomas 

▪️ Scientist 

▪️ Theoretical Zoologist

▪️ Wild Elephant Researcher

▪️ Conservation Biologist

▪️ Strategic Analyst 

▪️ Social Scientist


   πŸ”³ Latest Articles :

πŸ“• Blog : DijoThomasScientist.blogspot.com

 πŸŸ© www.DijoThomas.in

..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ”΅ Scott Henke | The Most Popular & Most Wildly Quoted Scientific Paper on Chupacabra, in the World ; ➖ Totally Denying its Existence❗

  Part ➖ 1 | πŸ”΅ The Most Popular & Most Wildly Quoted Scientific Paper on Chupacabra, in the World ;     ➖ Totally Denying its Existenc...